Política de Privacidad
- SocialCompare intends to create a relationship based on trust with internet users providing personal data via the site http://socialcompare.com/ (hereafter referred to as the “Website”).
- Collection of personal data
- You will need to provide certain personal data in order to register on the Website or make contact with SocialCompare.
The information that is essential for SocialCompare is marked by an asterisk. Any other information that is requested, for which your reply is optional, is intended to help us to get to know the user better.
- Aim of collecting personal data
- The personal data that you provide will only be used:
- In general, to reply to you or respond to a request from you;
- To register you on our site and enable you to have access to advanced features of the SocialCompare platform;
- To inform you by electronic mail of the new services and/or new products that we are developing.
- SocialCompare’s commitment
- SocialCompare undertakes not to share, sell, hire or make commercially available, in any way whatsoever, your personal data with or to any third party. SocialCompare further undertakes to provide a sufficient level of protection for the information that you provide to ensure respect for your privacy and basic individual rights and freedoms.
However, SocialCompare may release Data if the law requires it to do so or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with laws or respond to a court order.
- Registration on the Website
- When you register on the Website, you may provide your personal data either by completing the questionnaire on the Website, or automatically through the personal account that you have already set up on Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or OpenID, this list being likely to expand. In the latter case, it is up to you to choose data that you agree to send us or not.
- Personal data accessible to other web browsers
- By default, the only information concerning you that will be accessible to other web browsers will be your user name and, where appropriate, your photo or logo.
- Rights of access, deletion and correction
- In accordance with current French law, (Art. 38 to 40 of the "Computerized Information and Freedoms Act" of 6 January 1978), you have the right to access, object to, modify, correct and delete any personal data that you have given us. To exercise this right, simply write to the data processing manager, Mr. Alexis Fruhinsholz, at SocialCompare’s head office address or contact us via the contact form.
You must send us the information necessary to identify you as the account holder, a written certificate of honor by which you warrant that you are the holder of the account and a photocopy of proof of identity.
- IP Addresses
- SocialCompare wishes to inform you that it uses cookie technology. Cookies are not used to identify the Website user. They simply record the information relating to your browsing on the Web Site and store the information that you have acquired during your visit.
Cookies store the following data:
In this way, for your next visit, you will not need to enter your details again. We will be able to read the information recorded during your future visits. Cookies are used to enable you to log back on automatically and to remember your user preferences.
- preferences (display customization),
- identifier allowing automatic reconnection if you tick the box to authorize it,
- identifier of the session.
The period of time that this information is kept in your computer is
- 1 year for your preferences,
- 3 months for automatic reconnection identification
- and until the browser shuts down/restarts for session identification.
- External sites
- Under no circumstances may SocialCompare be held liable for the processing of personal data carried out by external sites listed on the Website platform.