- No thorn to pick up on the floor...
- Cost a bit more expensive when you buy the first time but
cheaper in the end, since it can be reused for several years.
- It can be rented already decorated from specialist
- Made from petroleum, a non-renewable (scarcity in future
- Production processes consuming energy and emitting plastic
greenhouse gas emissions.
- Pollution to import by air firs, mostly manufactured in
- They are neither recyclable nor biodegradable.
- If it catches fire, it emanates toxic fumes and hazardous to
the environment but also for humans.
- You need to have space to store it all the year.
- Depending on the quality .. the tree loses its luster quickly
and should be discarded quickly.
|Raw material||Petroleum-based plastic|
|Duration||Average 3 years (to keep more than 16 years to make it more
environmentally friendly than a natural tree).|