- The natural tree produces oxygen from carbon dioxide via
photosynthesis (reduction of greenhouse effect).
- Local production using the local economy and reducing pollution
- It is biodegradable (compost, wood chips ...).
- Tree plantations provide soil stabilization (reducing flood
risk), a shelter for wildlife ....
- The smell is pleasant, natural (authenticity. ..)
- Tradition, ritual purchasing choice in family ..
- Some growers use chemical fertilizers and other herbicides for
the cultivation of trees, whose effect is harmful to the
- It loses its thorns, so we must clean regularly around the
- We must buy it every year.
- Sometimes the transport is polluting (fir coming from distant
forests), and because we need to drive a car to move it...
|Duration||1 year (or more if you buy it in the pot and succeed to replant it,
which is rare ...).|